mercredi 23 mai 2007

The game of the night #4



Linda had the chance to speak to Annie and Max and her sister came to speak too, by interest !

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi everybody! I'm Jérôme, Rosalie's father. I would like to salute each of you during your trip in halifax. I hope you have nice moments and that you discover a beatiful city. I was in Halifax for a congress in 1997. At this moment, i worked with people living with disabilities and i represented them on a national organization. I founded Halifax very nice and compare the city witn Quebec city. Both are old city with cultural sites very interesting like the Titani's museum. Have you seen it? See you

Anonyme a dit…

Hi everyone! Hope you have a nice trip in Halifax. Did you get a lot of fog??? I been there twice before and I have some friends who live there also. Did you go at Peggy's Cove. It's a tourist attraction. Kind of a old fisherman village, very different of PEI. Have a good trip!! Bye