samedi 15 juin 2013

Back to normal life...




I have been able to sleep for a while, very well. But now that I am awake, I'm looking for you all. It's been a very nice trip, you all did very well. It's a very nice page of the class' story that I have to turn today. It's not easy. The pages are heavy, filled with great Halifax experiences, made of laughs, tears, smiles and fears.
I keep going through the blog since I drank my first coffee this morning and try to remember all those good moments. For sure pictures help remember particular moments of the trip to people looking at the blog, but the feelings and emotions you lived during the trip will remain yours. You will have to explain those moments to share them because pictures won't explain everything.
Speak about your trip, be proud.

If you want, enter a comment, this page is yours. Have a good weekend, see you Monday at school.

I love you,

JE

16 commentaires:

Claire et Thomas a dit…

Merci J.E.
Merci Nathalie
Pour cette semaine remplie de découvertes pour nos enfants!
Quoi de plus instructif que les voyages???
Bon retour et bon repos

Thomas, Claire et René
XXXXX

Rosalie a dit…

Thank you J.E for this nice trip and the fabulous years that we spend togheter it was a pleasure to come in your class but now it's finish.Like you said we need to turn the page.This morning it was very difficult for me too to see that my class and you were not there.See you next week the last one and thank you again for all your teach and the moments passed with you!!! Rosy Princess -xxx-

Laurie a dit…

Un gros merci JE et Nathalie pour ce beau voyage, j'ai beaucoup aimé et j'ai déjà hâte à l'an prochain :)

MR. B a dit…

thank you for this big trip

William a dit…

Merci J.E et Nathalie pour ce beau voyage qui fut très apprécié. Je suis revenu avec plein de beaux souvenirs!

Nic DuB a dit…

Thank you J.E. for this nice and beautiful trip in halifax!!! I will never forget this last trip with you and the others!!! It was a nice year thank you God!

christine april a dit…


6 ans...6 ans avec un prof exceptionnel, avec un prof qui a motivé mes enfants à dépasser leurs limites...un prof qui les a si bien préparés au secondaire, qu'ils continuent de performer...un prof qui a permis à mes enfants de comprendre l'anglais et de s'en servir le reste de leur vie...un prof qu'on n'oubliera jamais...MERCI♥

15 juin 2013 21:40

Lo a dit…

Thank you so much JE for this beautiful trip! At the first day of the year, im was sure that never im will be able to speak in english like I speak now! While this week, I did a lot of memories in my head, that will stay in it all my life. My other friends will do or did two trip in Halifax, but me, only one that do my best trip of my life! Thank you! <3 see us tommorow, for the last week of all this beautiful year....... <3

Anonyme a dit…

hi JE
thank you for this trip!!! Because of you we are here and we are able to speek and understand the english very well. It impossible to forgot this trip!!!! That was a big practice for me and all the other. We will never said enough thak you. I will miss you.<3
PURPLE!! (LA CHOUCHOU DU PROF) lol <3<3<3

cui a dit…

JE thank you for all and without you and Natalie this trip is noting in don't want to miss you but like i said thank for all without you i not be like that.this trip will be in my head for all my life . cui cui
LOVE

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you so much!:) All the class he's so happy to have a experience like that! We all learn a little something or a BIG something in Halifax. But you have many reason to be proud because it's because of you! We love you all!I can,t realize that in 3 days it will end. I don't want to see a end at this story... I will be very sad! And i just want to say to the gang that i will miss you so much, and grade 6 i see you in secondary 3e!:'( I want that the end of that Fabulous,wonderful,magical,lovely and crazy story have a wonderfull end! I promis that we will never lost our friendship! And J-E.. I wish that you will come at my home and play guitare with all the family.. We will wait you this summer around the fire camp!:)

Love you all the gang
SUMMER2013<3

CassandrBérubé<3

Tine a dit…

Thank you for the best trip ever :) It was too much cool
<3 Je

vince a dit…

Thank you so much. It was so fun. I would like to come back. It's doesn't mather, it can be possible that I'll go again. Never I'll forget, ever.


Thank you!

vince a dit…

Thank you again 'cause liked to work in your classroom. I liked this when I where working for the first time in tour class. I'm proud of you.


Thank you and ses you later!

Unknown a dit…

J'ai vite compris en allant chercher Thomas que cette classe était très spéciale! Il y régnait un esprit de détente et une belle énergie. Merci de faire vivre à ces jeunes de si beaux projets!
Lucie (la tante de Thomas)

Cassandra a dit…

Hi , thats cassy, thiis night i take my mom ipad amd decide to go look the blog of last year... Looking the picture and video the emotion that was there in halifax come back in my mind, i miss all of that so much , so i decide to write you a littlte word to you and all the class, im feeling so lucky to pass by your class in my last year of little school, your student are so lucky and they dont realize how much that class is the best, and magic till they live to the big school, this year is not my best, i pass by many hard things but is that secondary were you realize many little things of the life, you realize how it works, tell them to appreciate to be with you because when we are in your class you treat us like if we were you child, and its that that make you different, special, i love you so much j-e thanks to have being there in my life, the greatest moment in my school life are made in your class, miss marieeve toot and all the class <3 LOVE YOU ALL!!!