lundi 18 juin 2018

We made it on time !!



20 commentaires:

christine april a dit…

Nice!!! Have a good trip!!

Cathy a dit…

Yes! Happy to see my boy safe!Good trip gang
From mom and dad

nancy a dit…

i wish you a great trip xxx




Anonyme a dit…

Fais attantion a toi papa.
Je taime
thomas

Anonyme a dit…

It was quite quiet at home this morning around the table!

It looks like the trip to Halifax by train wasn't too bad with all the happy faces on the pictures. Except for Rafael's face that I couldn't really see through his pillow!!
I am sure that you are all very excited to be at the hostel and you must be enjoying your new room and new roomates. Raf, I loved the picture of you sitting on the guitar case. Take care of dad for me, love you,
Mamanxx

Karen Gagnon a dit…

Wowwww...Nice picture,you all seem happy 😉😉😉 I wish you a beautiful week. Mom and Stéphane xxx😘😘

Unknown a dit…

❤ Have a nice trip ❤Enjoy 🌞🌞🌞

karine a dit…

Bon voyage Emy
Je t'aime beaucoup xxxx

P.S. Je m'ennuie de toi donc je dors dans ton lit ce soir

Coco

Caroline a dit…

Steven j’ai hâte que tu me parles d’Halifax à ton retour, ça me rappellera de bons souvenirs de mon passage là-bas. Have a nice trip and have fun 😉☀️

Anonyme a dit…

Happy that you’r arrived! Have a nice week guys! -Angélique��

Paul-André et Lucie a dit…

Steven profite bien de ce beau voyage et passe une bonne nuit.Paul-André et Lucie☺

Karen Plourde a dit…

Hey everyone!! :D

What a great picture! It's so nice to see all those smiles! I must say that it makes me a little "nostalgic"... Okay, a lot !!

I wish you a good trip! Enjoy every moment and be grateful to have this privilege to be a part of this adventure!

Raf, please take some pictures of the Sidney Crosby's Museum! I am so jealous!! ;)

You have no idea how much I would have liked to live this trip with you this year! I am thinking of you and I will follow your journey.

I love you ALL!

Karen xoxo

Anonyme a dit…

profite de chaque instant mon Tom,amuse toi xxx

Alexandra Larrivee a dit…

have a nice trip guys!!!! hope you will have fun�� i'm very very nostalgic and i want to go back!�� Good week xxxx enjoy your trip

Unknown a dit…

Passe une belle semaine Gabriel
Profites-en au max
PS Laurence compte déjà les dodo avant que tu arrives
Maman et papa xxxxx

Edith Tremblay a dit…

Amuse-toi au max et passe une belle semaine.

Maman et papa xxx

Josée a dit…

Have a nice trip xx
I love you gang!!!

Unknown a dit…

Hi my little sister
I wish you a nice trip
Take a lot of pictures for mom and dad
And please don’t forget me.... I want a big gift because I’m your best brother... you know that :)
So take care sister (Anne So)
Have fun
Oli

Anonyme a dit…

Hello my dear (double you)
Don't forget to have a funny trip.
Take care
see you soon
dad , mom

Mel a dit…

Passer du beau temps !profiter s'en bien ,vous l'avez mérités!Logan on s'ennuient de toi!Fait pas trop de moto dans tes rêves la hihihi!bisouxxxx