mercredi 9 mai 2007

Annie's first novel


Hello!

My name is Annie. This week I read my first novel Write On. This book comes from a serie named : Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo. Now, I will talk about my book.
Katie’s favorite author, Nellie Farrow was coming to visit her class and to tell them about her new book. Instead of reading the book, Katie started to work on a website with her friend Suzanne and she forgot to read it. Then suddenly just before the presentation, the magic wind came and Katie became Nellie, just when she was about to do her presentation. So, she had problems… How to do a presentation about a book you never read ?

It was great when Katie became Nellie, it’s a funny adventure and the plot was good. Katie was the principal character but there were other like Suzanne, her friend, and Nellie Farrow the author. Some words were hard like pulled out and spninning so I looked in the dictionary. I found that it was an interesting book, sometimes the pictures helped me to understand. I had a great time reading my book, there was 75 pages and at the end of the book they explained a recipe that Katie did in her cooking class.The author is Nancy Krulik she did a good job! I had difficulty to choose one book in the serie Katie Kazoo Switcheroo, but I did a good choice because it’s an excellent book.

Thank you!

Annie

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Annie,

Your story seems to be very interesting. I have the feeling that i saw a movie with this kind of story. You made an excellent presentation of this book. Congratulations.

Anonyme a dit…

salut annie passe une belle semaine à Halifax!!!!



BYE-BYE les chanceux! anabelle