mercredi 9 mai 2007

Marc-André's first novel


Hello,
My name is Marc-André Lepage. I want to present you what is my first novel in English. Its title is ’’Quiet on the set’’ from the series Katie Kazoo Switcheroo. The book talks about Katie and her friends. They knew that a movie will be filmed in their town with their favorite actress: Rosie Moran.
After school all the kids went on Main Street because a scene of the movie will be filmed on this side of the street. When they arrive at the Main Street Miriam (Katie’s friend) want to have an autograph from Rosie. But Rosie doesn’t want and she said to Miriam to go away. After that, everybody thought that Rosie is a bad person. After, Rosie’s assistant, Amy Edmunds, said that Rosie was very sorry about that. When the scene started the director said to Rosie that she’s not a normal girl, she is reacting like a star. That’s why he said we will start again when she will be more a real girl. Katie said ‘’I have an idea she can come in my school‘’ and Rosie said that it was a good idea. Now she will try to integrate Katie’s class. After Rosie did the scene of the movie and the magic wind came on Rosie and Katie. This magic wind will maybe change her life !

The principal character is Katie Kazoo. In this book, there are 12 pictures and 78 pages. In it I found about 4 or 5 words that I didn’t know and I was obligated to look in the dictionary. My book is made by Nancy Krulik. What was fun in this book is that it was easy to understand.

Marc-André Lepage (Uncle MAL)

Aucun commentaire: