jeudi 10 mai 2007

Annie's portrait


Hey!

My name is Annie. I found my cat beside the river during a picnic with my family. I brought her home. Two weeks later, I found her owner so I had to give her back. I was sad. At fall, the woman that own the cat called me to know if I wanted to keep her forever. She couldn’t keep her, because her health was not good and she wanted to thank me because I gave back the cat. I went to pick her up with my mother. The woman told me her name, Fridolin, and since then she lives with my family. She is very nice, she is grey. She follows me everywhere and she sleep with me in my bed.
I will talk to you about my house and my family. In my house there are four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, one living room, one kitchen, one play room with a TV in it. In the back yard there is a pool and a trampoline. In front of my house across the street there my father’s garage. He is a truck driver and he has his own company. My mother is a nurse, she works in old folks home. My sister goes in the same school than me, she is in grade 3.


Thank you!
Annie

Aucun commentaire: