vendredi 11 mai 2007

Christopher's Portrait


HI DEAR PEN PALS!!!

I wrote you because I want to present my cat. It all began when my Brother Jordan opened a door and a cat came inside my house. The cat went down stairs and into a box. Few days later my mom decided to keep it. Two weeks later the cat gave birth to two cats but one was dead. One week later the mom of the cat got hit by a car, so now only my cat is still alive. When he was a baby my mom was giving him milk with a syringe for 2 or 3 months. Now my cat is healthy and I love him. Now you know the story of my cat.

My family and my house.
My mother is the best hairdresser in the world so my father build a hairdressing salon because you know when you are the best you deserve the best. My father is a sales man, he owns a company called S.A.M (service-Agro-mechanic.) I have a brother too, he goes to school, he is in secondary 4, but he loves to drive his car and to do wheelies with his scooter as a hobby. My house is 21 years old but my family and me did an extension last year. In my house there are 3 bedrooms, 3 washrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 (Play room, living room.) 1 tan salon and 1 veranda. (It’s not a small house!!!)


CHRISTOPHER TREMBLAY

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

salut tit frere tu devrais partir plus souvent ,jme fait gater ouffff....joke.

Et puis faites-vous un beau voyage?.

jte recrierai demain.bye


jordan