vendredi 11 mai 2007

Francis first novel


Hello, it’s Francis!

How are you? Me, it’s going well because I have finish to read my first novel! The title of my novel is “ Katie Kazoo Switcheroo, No Biz Like Show Biz”. I had to read and to do a summary of this book. I read the book and I did the summary but J.E.(Jacques-Eric, our teacher) didn’t correct it already.

The author of this book is Nancy Krulik. I can write you a little bit of the book (a little summary). It’s a girl who is doing the scenery for a play. The day just before the play a magic wind came and switch Katie (the decorator) and Miriam’s (the Snow Fairy) personality. It means Miriam does the scenery and Katie does the Snow Fairy. I won’t continue this summary because you will know all the story. What was bad in this book was the magic wind because the author doesn’t explain it. The magic wind was the plot of the novel. I didn’t know if the magic wind will come again and I won’t tell you !!!

I think that this book is more a girl book because on 10 characters only 3 or 4 were boys. My favorite character was Miriam because she is a little bit shy and she sings really good. The words in the book were not really hard to understand because I already know all the words that were written. The book contains a total of 76 pages and about 10 pages are beautiful images. I like to read books with images because it helps me to understand the story.

This book is in a serie of 24 books because it’s the twenty-fourth book in the serie. Maybe the serie is bigger but in mine there are only 24 novels.

I will quit because it will ring in few minutes!!!


Francis

Aucun commentaire: