vendredi 11 mai 2007

Francis's Portrait


Hello, it’s again Francis!!!

Would you to know a little bit about my family, my house and my pets? In my family I have a sister her name is Cynthia, a brother, Martin, he is not on the picture because he’s not living in the house. My mom is Louise, and finally my father-in-law, Gilbert. Cynthia is really excited and she is 10 years old, Martin is 20 years old and he is really calm, my mom is calm too but she is 40 years old and finally Gilbert is really grumpy with 57 years old.

At my home I have 2 mandarins, 2 cats and 2 dogs. I will only speak about my two dogs. The tallest is Toby and the other is «Fi-Fille». Toby is «Fi-Fille»’s baby and he is really taller than his mother. They are really calm (inside) because outdoor they run a lot. Fi-Fille is old because she is 7 human years and 49 in dog years. Toby is 3 human years and 15 in dog years. We gave a nickname to Fi-Fille and Toby. Fi Fille is «La Grosse» and Toby is «Le Courailleur». We gave this nickname to Toby because when he is outside for only 10 minutes he’s leaving his kennel.

In the house we have 3 floors. The 1st one is the basement. On the 2nd we have the kitchen, a living room, the bath room and some closets. And finally on the 3rd we have my bedroom and some other rooms.

So San Francis salutes you!!!

Aucun commentaire: