vendredi 11 mai 2007

William's Portrait


Hi dear pen pals!

This time I’m going to talk to you about my pet, my family and my house.

I love my pet, she’s a dog named Zouki. I don’t have sister, she’s like mine, she’s six years old, her coat is white, black and beige. When nobody is at home, she’s waiting for us on the front yard. When we get out of our car, she jumps on us.

Now, my family. In my family, we are four and there’s ZOUKI! My father, Emilio, works as a manager for four Desjardins banks. My mother, Annie, is working in BML, she’s working in an office. BML is a business that is repairing and constructing roads. Last time I saw a BML truck, the guy in it was constructing a bridge. My brother, Marc-Olivier is in secondary one and I like to play hockey with him.

Finally, my house. It’s almost 100 years old! I love my house because it’s big, we have a back yard large enough to ride an A.T.V, there’s an old farm behind my house. In my house, I have the smallest bedroom, but it is the most beautiful one. In my house, there’s a basement. It’s a two floors house. We heat our house with a wood stove and my mother decorate it with stained-glass window that she is making.

William Roy

Aucun commentaire: