vendredi 11 mai 2007

Maxime's first novel


Hello Guys,
I want to present my wonderful novel. The title is Shark Tooth Tale. The author of this novel is Abby Klein. The story is a little boy who likes sharks. His name is Freddy (principal character). He goes with his mother and his sister to the mall and they go in a shop. He saw a Megalodon tooth fossilized. He was surprised! But it costs fifty dollars and he didn’t have fifty dollars. He asked his mother to buy it and she said nooo! When he comes back home, he asked his father to buy the Megalodon tooth. What do you think he said ? No !!
Next morning, he took the bus and he talked with is genius friend. His name is Robbie. Freddy said that he saw a Megalodon tooth. His friend was surprised! A Megalodon tooth is a very old tooth , it’s like a lot of millions of years old. Robbie gave some tricks to Freddy to help him to get more money to buy the famous tooth.

I didn’t finish the book yet, but I explained all that I read already. This is a cool book to read. I think it is the best novel that I ever saw. I didn’t find something bad about it.

See you , Maximum.

Aucun commentaire: