vendredi 11 mai 2007

Maxime's Portrait


Dear penpals,


I want to present you my cat. She is a girl. Her name is Charlotte. She is grey and beige. She has green eyes. My family’s cat is independent, she is all the time afraid, but at night, she comes on my bed and she sleeps on me. We found her, because we had an old building and last summer, we saw one cat and five kittens in it. That was a female cat. My dog wanted to eat them. There were four boys and one girl. After the summer, we took two kittens. The girl and a boy. Two months later, the boy cat went to a farm. A month later, my dog died.

I will talk to you about of my family. I have one brother and one sister. The name of my brother is Mathieu, he has blue eyes, he is in grade 3 and 4, he is 10 years old and he is funny because he does jokes and we play games together. My father’s name is Robert , he is working in night shifts at Premier Tech, this is an industry in earth for gardens, but my mother is a cleaning lady, because she wanted to try this, but she doesn’t like it and finally my sister, Myriam, she is in secondary 3, she is very good at school. I love all my wonderful family.

Now, I will talk about my house. I have a big white and red house. It has a big backyard and there is an old building behind it. My house is very old it is 103 years old but we did a lot of renovations. We painted the living room and the second floor, we renovated the entire kitchen and the bathroom and we changed all the windows. I liked to help my father to do the renovations.

Bye,

Maxime ( Green Island Guy).

Aucun commentaire: